- Guided visit through the surroundings of Banyeres de Mariola.
- Route of Paper Mills:: A walk to the three most emblemic paper mills of Banyeres, of the nine that were active along the River Vinalopó between the 18th and 20th Centuries.
- The “Castles Route”
- PR. CV-313 Banyeres – Peña la Blasca, with stunning views from the Summit of la Blasca.
- PR. CV-4 a gentle country walk that visits some of the areas freshwater springs and fountains.
- VíA VERDE DE LAS VIRTUDES, The “Via Verde de la Virtudes” is a local trail ideal to enjoy by bicycle.
CULTURAL SIGHTS & VISITS
SPORTS & ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
Of the many routes of the area, we can highlight:
– Horse Riding Trips
– Hot air balloon rides
– LA FENASOSA Bike Park 15 minutes from L’Alqueria.
– Trail Natura
– Guided bird watching trips . Visit some of Spain’s best birding sites from L’Alqueria with professional guide (contact with David Warrington).